Are you among those that have spent a lot of time online looking for the right Kraus Kitchen Faucet? Well, you’re not alone as a lot of people prefer this brand as they’re known for quality, but how do you choose?
Statistics from the US government tells us that a typical US family spends $1,000 a year on the water. But by installing quality fixtures you can cut the cost down to less than $400. With Kraus, you can save up to 13,000 gallons of water a year.
Now the question is which of these faucets should you actually use? I’ve used a lot of these faucets including those from other brands, and from those, I picked out these five from Kraus.
I went with these three because they’ve got the features we look for in a kitchen faucet, plus they offer a little bit more. It might seem that faucets are the same, but as I will show here, they have different features.
Table of Contents
- Top 5 Kraus Kitchen Faucets Comparison Table
- Kraus Faucet Reviews For 2020
- 1. Kraus KPF-2110
- 2. Kraus KPF-2250
- 3. Kraus KPF-1630SS
- 4. Kraus KPF-1602
- 5. Kraus KPF-1612SS
- Things to Know about Kraus Faucet
- The Benefits of Kraus Faucet
- Bottom Line
Top 5 Kraus Kitchen Faucets Comparison Table
Don’t have the time to read the reviews? Want to get your hands on a Kraus right away? Here’s a table that highlights their salient features and their most significant specs.
Kraus Faucet Reviews For 2020
The table only showed the major points, but in these reviews, we look at the pertinent details.
1. Kraus KPF-2110
- Lead-free Brass construction
- Convenient single-lever design for effortless flow control
- Spout swivels for complete sink access
- Dual-function pull-out sprayer with secure docking & retractable hose with counter weight
The KPF-2110 is not just a stylish faucet as it is also full featured and functional. It is also built with safety in mind as it doesn’t use lead. Apart from the brass the other components are also high quality to ensure that it lasts.
The KPF-2110 is equipped with a ceramic cartridge that’s built to precision. This cartridge is also what keeps the faucet drip free. Its aerator is designed for superior performance and should hold up to extensive use.
The lever provides you with full control over the flow control and the temperature of the water. Anyone who’s used a faucet before knows how annoying leaks can be so this is an excellent feature.
The KPF-2110 comes in various finishes so you can pick one that matches your kitchen style. No matter what finish you choose it’s going to be corrosion and rust free. With a 1.8 GPM flow rate the faucet is fully optimized for convenient cleaning without wasting water. The faucet body is also built for long term applications.
- Single lever pull out design for your convenience
- The faucet is made from 100% lead free brass material
- The flexible spout swivels quickly for easy sink access
- With its patented Kraus design you get full flow control
- Its aerator provides high performance while ensuring there is optimum flow
- With its dual function pull out sprayer the KPF-2110 is easier to use than other faucets
- The hose is retractable and docks securely during use
2. Kraus KPF-2250
- Lead-Free Construction
- Single-Lever Design for Effortless Flow Control
- Spout Swivels 120 Degree for Easy Sink Access
- Dual Function Pull-Out Sprayer
The KPF-2250 sports a classic design that matches well with different kinds of kitchen designs. The spout has a reach of about 9.5 inches so it won’t give you problems when you use the faucet. With a 2.2 GPM water flow rate it’s more than enough for most kitchens.
The KPF-2250 is not only functional but also stylish. The streamlines silhouette and streamlined design adds to the pleasing aesthetics. These KPF-2250 faucets have a stainless steel finish so it doesn’t need a lot of maintenance. The finish also reduces the amount of maintenance the faucet requires.
The KPF-2250 is notable for its smooth operation and this can be attributed to its low flow aerator and ceramic cartridge. These two components work hand and in hand to ensure that the KPF-2250 runs without a hitch. The manufacturer has also simplified mounting by bundling all the necessary parts.
Of course what it all comes down to is performance and the KPF-2250 does not disappoint. The water flow is good and makes your sink related chores easy. There are a lot of kitchen faucets out there, but this is definitely one of the better ones.
- Hose is smooth and retractable
- Its pull out sprayer makes it easy to access its dual function
- The spout swivels 120 degrees for no hassle sink access
- The faucet is made with high quality, lead free materials
- A single button push lets you switch from spray to regular water with ease
- Single lever design enables you to use the faucet with ease
- The KPF-2250 is designed for different types of kitchen sinks
3. Kraus KPF-1630SS
- Durable lead free all-metal construction
- High arc kitchen sink faucet spout swivels 360°
- 1 or 3-Hole Installation w/ Optional 10” Deck Plate Included
- Lifetime limited warranty: experience Kraus quality
Built for use in the modern kitchen, the KPF-1630SS offers flexibility and stability. Like other faucets by Kraus, the KPF-1630SS comes in chrome or stainless steel, either of which gives you full access and management of the water flow at all times.
The faucet body is constructed from solid metal and is meant to last for a lifetime. The same can be said for its handle as it’s also all metal. With its single lever design you’ll have no trouble managing the temperature and water flow. Those two elements are absolutely necessary for efficient faucet use and the KPF-1630SS does what it should.
The KPF-1630SS has a 360 swivel spout so you’ll have quick access to your sink. No need to extend your body as you can easily turn the spout until it is at the spot you want. Its aerator is low flow and high performance, plus it is easy to clean up afterwards. The rubber nozzles also prevent water buildup.
- The faucet is available in stainless steel and chrome finish
- The KPF-1630SS is made of lead free material so it’s of no risk to your health
- This faucet is Cal Green, AB 1953, NSF 372, NSF 61 and CUPC certified
- With its 1.8 GPM flow rate, water flow is powerful and consistent
- The dual function spray head allows for easy access
- You can go from regular water flow to stream mode
- The lever design gives you complete control over the water flows and temperature
4. Kraus KPF-1602
- Lead free Brass construction with superior rust resistant finish
- Lite touch single lever flow control
- Heavy duty commercial style spring design
- Integrated two way diverter for smooth flow control
The KPF-1602 is a high end faucet but easy enough for anyone to use. Its straightforward installation means you don’t need a plumber to set this up. With the single hole mounting you can set up the KPF-1602 in your sink right away. All the hardware needed for mounting is included so no need to buy them separately.
The 360 degree spout swivel means you’ll be able to access all parts of your kitchen sink without straining. This open coil design conforms to the highest industry standards so you’re assured it’s going to endure even with hours and hours of use.
The pull down sprayer is ergonomic so prolonged use is not going to wear you out. This sprayer is also equipped with rubber nozzles that keep limescale from building up. Because there is no buildup of these elements you don’t need to do a lot of maintenance.
Its low flow, high performance aerator adds to the versatility and the cartridge keeps the faucet from leaking when it is in use.
- This faucet is built with commercial level quality materials
- With its powerful pre-rinse spray you get more chores done in less time
- There is a 2-way diverter built in that allows for smooth control of water flow
- The spring construction is made of heavy duty spring
- Its finish is rust resistant and free of lead
- Its single lever control is simple to use
- Its swivel spout has full 360 degree support to it gets to every area of the sink
5. Kraus KPF-1612SS
- Lead-free Brass construction with superior rust-resistant finish
- Lite touch single-lever flow control
- Heavy-duty commercial-style spring design
- Integrated two-way diverter for smooth flow control
The KPF-1612SS is an all-around kitchen faucet designed to be fully compatible with contemporary kitchens. With a flow rate of 1.8 GPM the KPF-1612SS is capable of handling anything you throw at it.
The spout swivels at 180 degrees so you’ll get access to the nooks and crannies of your sink. The spout has an 8.5 reach so it’s more convenient to use than other faucets. At a height of 6.8 inches the KPF-1612SS is also appropriate for a lot of kitchen sinks. It is evident from the spout and faucet height that Kraus paid a lot of attention to the detail.
There are a lot of positive things I can say about the KPF-1612SS, but what it comes down to is the faucet delivers where it counts. The design is good and the water flows consistently and smoothly. The fittings are also secure and keeps the faucet from malfunctioning.
Switching modes using the spray head is easy and the swivel spout really helps when using a high volume of water.
- Stainless steel body means it is low maintenance and rust resistant
- Single lever pull down offers you full control over the water flow
- The rust resistant finish is complemented by its brass elements
- The two-way diverter keeps the KPF-1612SS running smoothly
- The pre-rinse spray is powerful enough to handle even demanding chores
- There are 3 functions on the sprayer, stream, spray and pause
- The spout swivels for quick use and access
Things to Know about Kraus Faucet
As this Kraus Kitchen Faucet review has shown, the company manufactures quality products. If you have bought their products before you’ll know how good they are. Since the company came into being they’ve set a high standard, and it shows in the integrity of their faucets.
Types of Faucets
The five faucets I have reviewed here show you the different types of products they have. Their faucet range can be divided into the following categories.
- Kitchen faucets
- Bathroom faucets
- DIY faucet kits
- Bar faucets
- Pull out faucets
- Pull down faucets
- Commercial style
corresponds to your specific requirements. So if you’re looking for a pull down faucet it’s just a matter of picking one in that category. You do the same if you’re looking for a pull up, a DIY or other types of faucets.
Kraus also makes their faucets available in a variety of finishes. The most popular is stainless steel followed by chrome. However there are other finishes available like matte, spot free stainless steel, satin nickel, oil rubbed bronze and various combinations of stainless steel finishes.
No matter which finish you choose, the finish will be corrosion and rust resistant. That also means you don’t need to do a lot of maintenance.
Kraus also manufactures their faucets using different materials. Among the most popular choices are stainless steel, solid brass, brass, tempered glass, vitreous china and a stainless steel / brass combo.
At the official website of Kraus you’ll also find links to spare parts for their faucets. Just look for the one that matches your faucet’s specs. They also manufacture accessories for their kitchen and bathroom faucets. Warranty information is also available for their products.
The Benefits of Kraus Faucet
The name Kraus has become synonymous with dependable faucets, and why not since their products are dependable. They’re all well constructed, leak free and designed to last for years.
Not only do you have a lot of faucets to choose from, but you can select from various materials and finishes. You can feel confident about the choices you make since they’re known for durability.
All their kitchen faucets are lead free. That also means you and your family members can use the faucet without fear of something happening to your health.
Have you ever felt frustrated by the lack of volume in your faucet? Or perhaps the water isn’t hot or cool enough? Whatever the case may be, Kraus ensures you have full control over both elements.
Their faucets also allow you to switch from regular water to stream with the press of a button. It is more convenient than other faucets and allows you to get more things done. Most of them also have a pause button on the faucet so it’s more convenient to use.
Easy to Operate
While there are many kinds of faucets that the company makes, all of them share some traits such as having a swiveling pivot so you’ll be able to get all around your sink. Their faucet nozzles also have a unique design that keeps water from getting stuck on the nozzles.
One of the trademarks of Kraus is they use only the best components for their products, and that is why they often have ceramic cartridges. These have been tested for thousands of cycles so you’ll feel confident about using it.
All of the faucets made by Kraus have a long, comprehensive warranty. They also offer extensive customer support so if something goes wrong you’ll know who to call.
Good Customer Feedback
All companies will say they make great faucets, but the only real way to find out is by checking the opinions of the people that actually bought it. That is where Kraus has another advantage the general feedback is positive.
More than anything else, their faucets well made and designed to last. Once you have installed the fixtures they’re set. You can use them as often as you like and they’ll work just fine.
Most people don’t pay enough attention to the faucet until it stops working or isn’t performing to the level they expect. Only then do they think about how crucial it is to have gotten the right unit faucet.
I know how frustrating it is to end up with a poor quality faucet, and that is why I created this review guide. Using the information hopefully, you’ll be able to find the one that is complementary to your home.
So now the next question is, which among these 5 products is the best Kraus Kitchen Faucet? The fact is all of them are of exceptional built and design, which is why I picked them.